Dress Code Policy
- Dancers hair is to be in a bun (short hair should be bobby pinned back)
- Dancers are to wear only Dance Studio 150 uniform to class. (to be purchased at Showbiz Dancewear located in Edmond & OKC)
- For non ballet classes dancers are allowed to wear gym shorts, tank tops, leggings, tank tops, and ponytails to class. (no two piece outfits allowed that shows midriffs please)
- Dancers shouldn't wear underwear with their leotards. This is ballet protocol world wide.
- If your instructor has additional requirements they will let you know.
Division Dress Code
Download the pdf for a breakdown of what each division dress code requirement is. Showbiz Dancewear located in Edmond & OKC also has a copy of the requirements for our studio.